Counseling Services for Children and Adults at Stone Path Counseling, PLC
Our team consists of four Licensed Professional Therapists with many years of clinical experience providing mental health services to Northwest Arkansas.
Myrna Young, MS, LPC
(Not currently accepting new clients)
Amy K. Refshauge MS, LPC
Amanda Cude-Woods LCSW, RPT
Megan Beard MS, LPC
Counseling Services for Children and Families at
Stone Path Counseling, PLC
Counseling services offered:
Faith Based Counseling available by request.
-Ambetter of Arkansas
-Blue Cross Blue Shield
-New Directions Behavioral Health (For Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program Members).
-Optum Behavioral Health
-Beacon Health Option
-Medicaid for Infants, Children, Youth and Adults (OBHS Level I)
-United Behavioral Health
Stone Path Counseling Therapists currently
have a waitlist. Contact us for more information.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines Update
Effective immediately we ask that ALL visitors to our office comply with the following:
1.- In compliance with City of Fayetteville Ordinance 6323, all clients/visitors over the age of 10 are required to wear a face mask in our waiting/shared areas at all times (Subject to certain exceptions described in Ordinance 6323).
2.- In conjunction with CDC regulations, If you are sick, have traveled to or been exposed to anyone from known COVID-19 hot spots (overseas, New York City, New Jersey, Connecticut, New Orleans), or have been in contact with anyone locally suspected of being sick with any contagious illness, please contact your therapist to cancel and reschedule your appointment. We respectfully ask that you do not come to the office if any of these situations apply to you. If you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, contact your health care provider immediately and notify your therapist.
3. - Please limit visitors to the office only to the client, and if appropriate, a parent/guardian. Spouses, grandparents, healthy children, and other family members should remain at home or in the family car (with appropriate supervision) whenever possible.
4. - Please avoid unnecessary early arrival to reduce waiting room traffic.
5. - Please complete the Self-Disclosure Screening
6. - All clients MUST wash hands before and after session.
7. - All clients MUST keep a distance of 6 feet or more from others at all times while on the premises and waiting in the waiting areas.
8. - Expect delays in between sessions to allow for sanitizing and disinfecting of the therapeutic work areas.
9. - Equipment and materials that cannot be easily sanitized will not be available for use.
10. - Your therapist is doing her best to keep your safe, please be patient while she prepares and disinfects her therapeutic area.
We thank you for your patience and continuing support with all of these needed safety guidelines and changes.
Stone Path Counseling Therapists
Types of issues and challenges addressed include:
Adjustment Disorders (e.g., divorce/separation/remarriage, adoption, grief/loss)
Abuse or Neglect
Parent-Child Relationship Problems
Peer/Social Interaction Problems
Conflict Resolution/Problem Solving